POLYETHYLENE PRESSURE PRODUCTS
A LARGE RANGE OF BOTH ELECTROFUSION AND BUTT FUSION WELDING EQUIPMENT IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE AND HIRE.
THE FOLLOWING SHOWS SOME OF THE RANGE THAT WE OFFER.
FUSAMATIC AM65 ELECTROFUSION WELDER
- Automatic recognition of weld time for Fusamatic & Plasson fittings & manual operation up to 3000 seconds / 65 amps for other types.
- Robust construction and fully waterproof; designed to meet IP54 standards.
- Specially-designed ‘soft-start’ feature reduces shock loading on generator.
- Back-lit LCD alphanumeric display.
- Can be programmed with a “Property Of…..” prompt at power up stage and joint print-outs, helping the owner identify the equipment in the case of loss or theft.
- In-built data transfer capability.
- 10m input cable and 4m output cable.
CONNECTION ELECTROFUSION WELDERS
- Robust cast aluminium construction, waterproof to IP65 standard.
- Back-lit 2x16 character LCD alphanumeric display
- Detachable 5m output leads with military spec connectors
- Separate on/off switch. Blue - Entry level 39.5 volt machine with manual input of weld times up to 999 seconds.
- 3 digit L.E.D. alphanumeric display. Green & Red - Automatic recognition of weld time for Fusamatic & Plasson fittings & Semi automatic / manual for other types up to 4000 seconds / 65 amps.
- Data recording of min 1000 welds; downloadable via USB flash memory stick (supplied).
- Barcode reader pen and 8-48 volt output range (Red model only).
NOMAD BATTERY POWERED ELECTROFUSION WELDER
- 40 volt output manually operated battery powered welder.
- Ultimate in portability & convenience for tapping saddles up to 355mm & smaller diameter service connections up to maximum weld time of approximately 120sec per fitting. Can weld up to 30 x 32mm EF Couplers per charge, depending on weld time & fitting manufacturer.
- Tough waterproof plastic case.
ROTARY PIPE SCRAPING TOOLS
- Durable but lightweight Aluminium / Stainless steel / Mild steel construction with ball-bearings on rotating parts.
- 4-sided Tungsten Carbide scraping tip for extended life.
- Spring loaded action scrapes out-of-round pipes with ease.
- Depth of scrape 0.3mm.
- Optional tool box available.
|Uniprep mini||Uniprep 225||Uniprep 250|
|• 20-63mm||• 63-225mm||• 90-250mm|
|Uniprep 400||Uniprep 500||Uniprep 710|
|• 90-400mm||• 125-500mm||• 450-710mm|
- For hand scraping of any pipe & spigot fittings.
- Ergonomic rubber handle.
- 4 sided replaceable blade. disposable welding wipes
DISPOSABLE WELDING WIPES
- Prevent contamination of the weld zone by using these convenient & safe disposable wiping cloths (Tub of 75).
- Code: 9991.0075
- We have access to a large range of different styles of welding clamps for electrofusion welding, from 20mm up to 710mm.
SQUEEZE-OFF TOOLS, RE-ROUNDING CLAMPS AND PIPE CUTTERS
- We can offer a range of Squeeze-off tools in both manual & hydraulic configurations from 20mm up to 355mm, Re- Rounding clamps 20mm to 710mm and also pipe cutters 32mm up to 315mm.
BUTT WELD MACHINERY
- A range of both automatic & manually operated butt weld machinery is available for hire or sale.
- A range of both petrol and diesel powered generators.
REPAIR AND CALIBRATION SERVICES
- Our technical department offers repairs and calibration services for most types of PE welding equipment.
- Our qualified and experienced fabrication team can construct pipe spools, manifolds, tanks and pontoons etc. to customer requirements in our fully quipped workshop.